The defending champions Mumbai Indians strongly believe in their previous year squad. Mumbai Indians retained their main players in the first day of the IPL auction 2018. After retaining Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya and Jasprit Bumrah earlier this auction, they bought the West Indian’s super star Kieron Pollard and shining player of the team Krunal Pandya.
Here is the full list of the players bought by the MI in 2018.
Mumbai Indians Team squad:
Players Money players Money
- Rohit Sharma (retained Rs 15 cr) Hardik Pandya (retained Rs 11 cr)
- Jasprit Bumrah (retained Rs 7 cr) Krunal Pandya (Rs 8.8 cr)
- Ishan Kishan (Rs 6.2 cr) Kieron Pollard (Rs 5.4 cr)
- Pat Cummins (Rs 5.4 cr) Evin Lewis (Rs 3.8 cr)
- Surya Kumar Yadav (Rs 3.2 cr) Mustafizur Rahman (Rs 2.2 cr)
- Ben Cutting (Rs 2.2 cr) Rahul Chahar (Rs 1.9 cr)
- Pradeep Sangwan (Rs 1.5 cr) Jason Behrendorff (Rs 1.5 cr)
- Jean-Paul Duminy (Rs 1 cr) Saurabh Tiwary (Rs 80 lakh)
- Tajinder Dhillon (Rs 55 lakh) Akila Dhananjaya (Rs 50 lakh)
- Siddhesh Lad (Rs 20 lakh) Aditya Tare (Rs 20 lakh)
- Mayank Markande (Rs 20 lakh) Anukul Roy (Rs 20 lakh)
- Sharad Lumba (Rs 20 lakh) Mohsin Khan (Rs 20 lakh)
- MD Nidheesh (Rs 20 lakh) MD Dinesan (Rs 20 lakh)
The highest paid players for Mumbai Indians in IPL-2018 is Rohit Sharma. MI is focusing on the bowling attack because last year we saw that somewhere Mumbai Indians bowlers were lacking. For this mind set MI bought some finest bowlers this year like Mustafizur Rahman and Akila Dhananjaya.
Let’s see How MI will play this year.
Which player will shine this year very strongly??? Tell us in comment box.